1. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously at Difftrip.com. We treat your personal data in a confidential manner corresponding to the legal data privacy guidelines as well as this data privacy statement.
2. The user consents to the following in regards to data collection, processing and usage: LIH will use the information about the user provided in connection with the usage of the LIH service (name, email address, transactions at LIH as well as other information shared with LIH by the user) exclusively for the (i) provision of the LIH services, (ii) creation of a user profile to provide the user LIH services in a manner pertaining to their interests as well as (iii) to share with the providers in order to fulfill their contractual obligations. The consent can be revoked at any time through notification in text form for LIH under the contact data listed under section 2; in this case, the saved user data is deleted if it does not or may not be saved due to other reasons; the LIH service can no longer be used in this case.
3. We point out that data transmission (for example, communication by email or text message) may have security loopholes. It is not possible to completely protect the data from third party access.
4. Within difftrip.com we do process data the under section 2 listed personal data outside of EU/EWR room. The, for this purpose, contracted suppliers do comply within EU/EWR privacy shield framework and/or are contracted with Model Contract Clauses to comply to EU/EWR data privacy legislation.§ 2 Contact Options
The user can contact the customer service from LIH under: Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH, Rosenthaler Str. 32, 10178 Berlin, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,§ 3 Data Privacy Statement for the Usage of Facebook Plugins (Like Button)
1. On our sites, we have integrated plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins through the Facebook logo or the 'Like' button on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
2. If you visit our sites, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server through the plugin. Through this, Facebook receives the information that you visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook 'like button' while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content from our sites to your Facebook profile. Through this, Facebook can connect your user account with the visit to our sites. We point out that as a provider of the pages, we receive absolutely no knowledge of the content of the transferred data and its usage by Facebook. You can find more information about this in the data privacy statement from Facebook under http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
3. If you do not want Facebook to be assigned the visit to our sites with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account first.§ 4 Data Privacy Statement for the Usage of Google Analytics
1. This website uses functions from the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called 'cookies'. These are text files that are saved on your computer and allow your usage of the website to be analyzed. The information created by the cookie about your usage of this website is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there.
2. If IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatories of the agreement in the European economic zone. Only in cases of exception will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On assignment from the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website in order to create reports about website activities and in order to provide further services affiliated with website usage and internet usage. The IP address transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
3. You can prevent cookies from being saved through a corresponding setting in your browser software; nevertheless, we would like to point out that you will not be able to use all functions of this website completely. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie related to your usage on the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Version: June 2017